Visual effects and post-production solutions developer, eyeon Software Inc., announced today the release of eyeon Generation 4K; eyeon's new playback and production solution for 4K HFR up to 120 FPS Stereoscopic.
Incorporating full 7.1 high-definition audio as well as the ability to drive Cinema projectors, such as the Christie Cinema and Mirage series, Generation 4K provides a breakthrough path to an advanced HFR playback workflow.
Leading facilities such as Blur Studio, Legend3D, Muse VFX, and trailblazing VFX Director, Douglas Trumbull, have contributed a variety of production requirements to help define another user-driven offering in the escalated 4K workflow.
For studios in search of a complete 4K solution, Generation 4K provides comprehensive support of all workflows, with much-anticipated features including:
- High Frame Rate playback
- Image format support for DPX, EXR, QuickTime, JPG, RED, Canon C500, and more
- CDL and LUT color support
- Per clip and overall color tuning
- Stereo adjustments via inter-ocular alignment and edge cropping
- Editing and trimming
- EDL import, linking directly to the production workflow
Teaming with Generation AM for the studio desktop workflow, the Generation 4K HFR revolution is complete:
- Version control and the ability to compare many different versions of shots
- Annotations and Notes for organisation of production workload
- Logical effects stacks
- Event scripting to support other pipelines, such as Nuke, AE, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Maya
- Specific stereoscopic tools for both conversion and visual effects
- Advanced scripting environment of Python and Lua
- Ability to extend existing proprietary technologies